Thursday, August 27, 2009

smart kitty


Now isn’t this one smart kitty. She lays in the shade of the gardenia bush. It seems that I don’t possess that much intelligence because I can be seen working in the hot blistering sun instead of lounging in the shade like the cat. Who says people are superior to animals? Tammy the cat has also been spending more time in the air conditioned house lately. What a good life this cat has. Reminds me of my childhood when all that I had to do all day was to play outside and have fun. Work? Why, work was for parents. Pay the bills? Well, that was for parents also. Put the food on the table? Yep, you guessed it, that was for parents too. So what did I do besides play outside and have fun? Well, that was pretty much it. Sounds good, doesn't it? Have a nice day playing and having fun as much as possible. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Sounds like a good plan.