Friday, August 28, 2009

Pete the tile man


This is a picture of my nephew Pete who was photographed while putting the tiles on a space shuttle. This picture ended up being used for a postcard at the gift shop at the Kennedy Space Center. I bought a whole bunch of the post cards and gave some to my brother, most to my nephew, and kept some for my self which I asked him to autograph the backs of. So I will be up tonight to see the fiery trail of the shuttle launch in the night sky from here in Orlando. Everyone have a nice day and an even nicer evening watching the shuttle launch for those of us living in Florida and especially for those on the east coast of Florida. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

It was a cool launch of Discovery. I wonder how your nephew feels about working on Columbia which broke up upon reentry in the earth's aptmosphere?