Friday, August 21, 2009

Bully!!


Bully!! That’s what he is. Just a bully, Tony the cat that is. Here are Tammy and Tony on the front porch and guess who gets to sit on the rocking chair? Tony!! It isn’t even his house. He just hangs around here like some transient street bum. Shouldn’t it be Tammy who should get to sleep in the chair instead of being made to sleep on the hard wooden floor?
Is this one of those male dominated situations? You know, “Me Tarzan, You Jane" type of thing. Look at Tammy and then look at Tony and see what you see. What I see is this. Big massive shoulder muscles on Tony. Just look at the size of them. I will

have to put Tammy on an extra food regimen of Special Kitty so that she can grow bigger than Tony and then she can sleep in the rocking chair and Tony can sleep on the hard wooden floor. Whatever happened to women suffrage and equal rights among cats? That Tony is just an animal. Well, actually, that is what he is. An animal. LOL. Hope that you enjoyed my tongue-in-cheek tirade. It was a lot of fun just play acting. Did I have you fooled into thinking that I was all fired up? I know, keep my day job. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Apparently, Tony has established a pecking order. I think Tammy likes Tony. If she did not like Tony, she would not have put up with him sleeping in the chair.