Wednesday, August 5, 2009

car cat

car cat

Ever since our neighbor car had the windshield and rear window of his car smashed out, Tammy the cat has been on guard duty protecting the windshield on Mary’s car.


Ever vigilant in her new duties she even keeps an eye on me as I take her picture. Now I know what they mean by those cute little signs like “This house is protected by an attack cat”. I guess that I should have one that says, “This windshield is protected by an attack cat”.

Today is going to get off to a bad start with a trip to the dentist early in the morning for a cleaning which I always find painful. The best part of the dental visit is when it is over with and I am walking out the door. After the dentist, the rest of the day has to be better. I can’t imagine anything worse than going to the dentist. Anyone going to the dentist in the near future has my sympathy. I can use the well worn saying of “I know what you are going through” but really mean it. I know, whine, whine, whine. But as you can probably have guessed by now, I really don’t like going to the dentist. Have a nice pain free day. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

If you have problems with sensitive teeth then use Sensodyne toothpaste. It is real good about making the pain go away. I have had problems with my gum line after chewing ice cubes. I use the Sensodyne and the pain goes away. I hope you trip goes well.