Saturday, June 27, 2009

serendipity

SERENDIPITY

This lucky kitty has gone from this to this.

To this.

Mary definitely has her arms full with the juvenile cat that the kitten has grown into. It seems hard to imagine that such a tiny kitten could grow into such a large cat. The kitten trusts the both of us totally, which can be bad because when I walk down the hallway, she won’t move and I have to step over her. The cat won’t budge so much as an inch. I stepped on her tail once a long time ago but that didn’t change her self-assured behavior pattern. In the background of the 2nd picture is a cement birdbath which the birds use because we always keep it filled with plenty of water. There is also a cement angel statue in the birdbath as well. Sort of reminds of the statue of St. Francis of Assissi who I believe is the patron saint of animals. I like the classical statue of him with the birds and animals around him. He is undoubtedly my favorite saint. Under the lattice work is the well pump. Plenty of water which is run through a water softener to remove the minerals. Just have yourself a fabulous day. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

That is one happy cat!!!