Sunday, May 3, 2009

they want me back


It’s nice to know that an old employer wants you back. I use to work at Disney but then I was involved in an auto accident and ended up with a broken hip and so that was the end of my working at Disney. I miss working there a great deal because I had a fun job in Animal Kingdom which made me look forward to going to work each day. Every day early in the morning before any of the guests were admitted to the park and I had the same thought each time as I walked across the Animal Kingdom to my assigned work area and the thought was “I can’t believe their paying me to work here”. I always felt that way because the job was so enjoyable. It was so nice early in the morning because usually I couldn’t see anyone else and it seemed like I had the whole park to myself. Folks, it just doesn’t get better than that. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

True, but look ahead to the projects around the house and places you can visit and different lines of work you can do. There are new adventures to enjoy.