Tuesday, October 19, 2010

lava lamp

I have always had a fascination with lava lamps. They are not only fascinating with their bubbling "lava" but also mesmerizing watching the globs slowly rise to the top of the lamp and then slowly sink back down. I can just sit and watch them for long periods of time. My favorite is the lava lamp that has the red "lava" goop in the bottom and the clear liquid. The way the light makes the "lava" glow red is neat. I am confident that the creator of the lava lamp made a fortune. I think that nearly everyone has had one at one time or or another. I wonder how Seaside's lava lamp is working? Is it still giving massive lava eruptions? By the way, the lava lamp is not a toy of mine from my childhood but a toy that I got as a young adult. And I am still as fascinated with them as I ever was. A fun toy. Have a nice day. Lew

No comments: