Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a believer


Since this hot weather has been persisting so long I am now a believer in global warming. We are breaking records here in Orlando this week. Fortunately it is forecast that the high temperature will only get to 91 degrees today. 1 degree less than the record, 1 measly degree. What the heck, let's go for it. Let's at least tie the record of 92 degrees, after all it is only one degree more. And this is in the end of October. And to add insult to injury the humidity is back up making the heat feel even hotter.


Wouldn't it be nice to have a little frost on the window. And I kept telling Seaside that the weather gets cooler after September 1. But fear not for tomorrow is another day and it should be cooler.


A 10 degree drop. Yeah, I can go for that. I bet that it will be windy tonight as the cold front moves in. I think that I will sit in the front yard in my lawn chair and wait for it, that nice crisp breeze. I am just burnt out on the heat. Time for a change, a change in the seasons and a change in the temperature. Those of us living in sunny Florida, hold out for just one more day. Have a nice day wherever you may be and have some Chinese food for lunch as a treat. I am. Lew

No comments: