Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Morgue


What a creepy place with all of these dead bodies lying around.

It gives me a chill just to look at it. And the blood. Just look at all of the red blood on the sheet.


I don't think that I can take much more of this. So ghastly. Mary decides to try and revive one of them.

Just look at how brave she is. She is actually smiling while she tries to adjust the patients breathing tube. Actually this is the simulated operating room at the vocational school called HiTech Institute where I taught x-ray for a while. They train surgical technicians for assisting surgeons during operations. And of course the patients are dummies. Did I have you going? A good picture of Mary. So is this one of her posing with a friendly skeleton.


I think that she would have been a natural for a career in the medical field. Nothing seems to bother her. Would you pose with a human skeleton? Happy Halloween. Lew

No comments: