Thursday, March 4, 2010



My name is "Lucky"

My owners dropped me off in the farm fields
I don't have a collar
I got no food
I don't have a nice cozy bed anymore
The alligators chase me all day
The racoons harass me all night
The mosquitoes won't leave me alone
When it rains I get wet
I just want to go home
My name is Lucky

Today someone gave me a large piece of Kentucky fried chicken and half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Today was a good day
My name is lucky

Enjoying a large piece of Kentucky fried chicken


Just finished eating half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich


May I have more?


My name is Lucky


This dog was probably left in the farm area by its owners. I see them all the time. I don't normally feed them because it only prolongs the inevitable. But this dog posed so nice for me that I gave him a large piece of Kentucky fried chicken and half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ( I had already eaten the other half ). Take Care, Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

I am glad you were kind to Lucky the dog. You made his day.