Monday, April 20, 2009

blue flowers


These are some wildflowers which are growing among my southern jasmine vines. You can’t see the southern jasmine vines because I have cropped them out of the picture to make the blue wildflowers larger in the picture. Isn’t that something, a “blue-belly” Union soldier type from New York growing southern jasmine in the deep south. This picture unfortunately does not do the wildflowers justice. They were actually a much more intense blue than in the picture. My cameras has a resolution of 2.1 megapixel with a little itty-bitty teeny-weeny lens, whereas Seaside has a professional looking camera with a 7.2 megapixel resolution and a monster lens that you normally only see on the old fashioned 35 mm cameras. Got to get me one of those. Today is a routine trip to the doctors office. I am giving the nurse practitioner a try. This will be my second visit to her. She seems to spend more time with me and explains things in more detail. I get more attention and information from her than I do with the doctor who is in-and-out of the room in a hurry. Plus, I don’t have to wait two weeks to get an appointment with her. I guess for minor problems, the nurse practitioner will be satisfactory. The weather is nice and I wish everyone a day full of merriment and joy. If you need a little help with the merriment and joy part then just come to Orlando and give Disneyworld a whirl and you will have a day full of merriment and joy. Take Care. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Mom and I had one last lunch at Red Lobster with Lillian. She leaves Sunday on the auto train in Sanford at 4pm. She is taking her parents and Uncle up on the auto train and traveling the rest of the way. I like those pretty blue flowers. I am not so technical on the names. I took the camera, but did not take a single picture. Lillian had a bunch of her own to share with mom and I. Plus, I was enjoying the clam chowder and cheese biscuits and grilled scallops on a skeer wrapped in bacon. When it was time to go we disappeared as if we never was there. The table was wiped clean and there was no trace of our lunch.