Thursday, July 2, 2009

dairy truck

Driving in Miami one day, I saw this McArthur Dairy delivery truck. What impressed me was how dirty the back of the truck looked. I decided that I just had to get a picture.

I got closer so that I could get a better picture. I noticed that this delivery truck was an independent distributor.

I do hope that they eventually cleaned the truck up and gave it a new paint job as well. However, I am sure that the inside of the truck was immaculate. Have a nice creamy and rich glass of chocolate milk. The chocolate milk will make whatever you are eating go down much better. My favorite is to get a container of Carnation chocolate malted milk additive. Spoon some (be generous) of the chocolate malted powder into a glass of milk, stir, and drink up. It is pure pleasure. Real yummy. Oh, but the calories. Well, we try not to think about those. At least not until after we are finished, because when you are drinking your glass of Carnation chocolate malted milk you just want to take in the whole pleasurable experience. Obviously, I really like the carnation chocolate malted milk mix in a glass of whole milk. Whole milk? Well, there goes the cholesterol. Why is it that everything that tastes good is bad for me? Should I mention chocolate ice cream? I better not. That is a whole story in itself. Be good. Have a non-fat unflavored cup of yogurt and pass on the chocolate malted milk. If you can do that then you are a better man than I Gunga Din. Rudyard Kipling? Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Sometimes you just have to live it up.