Thursday, July 30, 2009

baby Tammy


This is Mary with her special cat Tammy. Mary raised it from a kitten and I guess that the cat thinks that it is still a kitten to be cradled by Mary. The cat has turned out to be a good one. But then, what shouldn't she. After all, she is spoiled rotten and gets everything and anything that she could possibly ever want. Food -- the best. Sleeping accomodations -- the best. Toys - expensive and plentiful. Medical care - the best. I could go on and on but you get the idea. By the way, the portrait on the wall behind Mary is one that she did of her mother. She is currently doing a portrait of my mom. Mary keeps busy with her painting. Have as cool of a day as you can. It just seems to be hot everywhere. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Good picture and I am chomping on some crushed ice. I saw "Ice age" Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I thought it was a real cute movie. I especially liked the baby T-Rexs. I thought they were adorable.