Saturday, October 24, 2009

roast beef hash


Today is Saturday and that means “big breakfast day”. Sometimes we have corned beef hash which has been browned in the toaster oven and then two eggs placed on top of the hash. We were grocery shopping a few days ago and Mary asked me if I had ever had roast beef hash. I told her that I hadn’t and asked if we could try the roast beef hash instead of the corned beef hash to see what the difference was. So this morning it was roast beef hash. We both agreed that it was good but that the corned beef hash was better because it was more flavorful. Cinnamon raisin English muffins with pineapple jam on top rounded out the breakfast. This morning we will be washing the front windows of the house and then in the afternoon after lunch I will be taking my x-ray continuing education course test on-line. The test will probably take me at least an hour and a lot of concentration and brain-picking. Have a nice day. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

Mom and I don't have big breakfast until Sunday. It is usually cereal unless we have oatmeal.