Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas presents galore


Christmas has arrived and this is some of the items that we found beneath the Christmas tree. There is a large variety of items. Mary has gotten interested in these “seek-and-find” computer games, where you have to find hidden objects in a picture. I try to help her sometimes but I am not very good at it. And besides, I just don’t have the patience for that type of game. I got her some of the games from the store for her to play on the computer.

These games should keep her occupied for a while. The game that I like is those tile games like Tai Pei or Mohjong.
I also got Norton 2010 to protect out computers. Our subscription to Norton had run out. Hopefully this will protect our computers to any viruses that are lurking on the internet.

I hope that everyone did as well in the gifts that they got as well as Mary and I did. Tonight for supper we are going to have a pork roast done on the Showtime rotisserie, the “set it and forget it” rotisserie. It should be good. Plus, Mary has baked a chocolate cake in a mold pan that is shaped like a Christmas tree. She put some of those miniature marshmallows into the cake mix before baking it. She frosted the cake with green colored cream cheese icing and then put red, green, and white candy sprinkles onto the frosting.

Here’s hoping that everyone has had a great Christmas. Lew

1 comment:

seaside said...

The cake looks real good. I know you like the red velvet cake, but chocolate is good too. I hope Mary enjoys her games.