Friday, April 27, 2018

Weird Tomato's

Went to the grocery store the other day and I was surprised by the tomato's that I saw.   I have never seen a tomato that looked like this.   Definitely not what I am use to.  
Sort of resembles a pumpkin a little bit in shape.
Just look at this one.   Looks like it is mutated.
Maybe it was grown in Snow Canyon just north of the Trinity test site.   LOL!
It just seems so weird.   The tomato actually looks ugly, if there is such a thing as an ugly tomato.   Looks like a grumpy face to me.   I know, a lot of imagination.   But as a young child in the summer I would lie on the grass and look at the white fluffy clouds and try to guess what they looked like.
There was just a whole basket full of these strange tomato's.   Even yellow tomato's.   Has anyone else seen these types of tomato's?   Eaten any?
Bon apetit.   Lew

No comments: