Sunday, June 17, 2018

shower curtain

This is our new shower curtain that I have ordered.   We both like underwater scenes with fish.
Yeah, Yeah I know.   Now like Luca Brasi from the Godfather movie I sleep with the fishes.  
You remember that scene where Luca Brasi's bullet proof vest with a fish in it is delivered to the house.   Don't remember the scene?   Here it is.


Well, that isn't quite right, I shower with the fishes.   The shower curtain is very colorful.   I think that it will look really nice when we get it in about a week.   It is on order.   How ridiculous, to do a blog on a new shower curtain.   Well, I hope that you enjoyed the movie clip.   The Godfather was such a great movie.   I can't begin to tell you how many times I have seen that movie over the years.   I think that the first Godfather movie was the best one of the three.   Have a really great day.   Lew 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.