Saturday, March 24, 2018

Butterfly Feeder

I was recently at Epcot At Disney World.   They have a very large butterfly encounter.   Butterflies everywhere.   I asked one of the cast members (employees) if there was such a thing as a butterfly feeder which would be similar to a hummingbird feeder.   She said there were butterfly feeders and that they had one in the butterfly encounter.   I walk around the butterfly encounter surrounded by butterflies until I found the butterfly feeder.
 
It looks to be very similar to a hummingbird feeder.   I use to have a hummingbird feeder but after never seeing a hummingbird I gave up.   The only thing that ate the nectar in the hummingbird feeder were ants.   Lots and lots of ants.   An unending stream of ants.
        So I think that I will give the butterfly feeder since we have plenty of butterflies around the house.
 
We actually have a wide variety of butterflies in the yard.   Wish me luck on this new adventure.   Lew

No comments: