Friday, May 25, 2018

Sushi

Sushi.   I really don't care all that much for fish.   Never have.   And raw fish is a really big NO.  
But sushi always looks so good.   If only there were a kind that didn't have raw fish in it.   I finally made a compromise with a sushi called California Roll.   I believe that it may have a very small amount of fish eggs in the middle.
But Disney now has "sushi" which is right up my alley.   It is PBJ roll.  
Yep, it is pretty easy to guess what a PBJ Roll is.   Peanut butter rolled inside whole wheat bread with jam drizzled over the top.   What a great idea for kids.    I think that it is pretty neat.   Yep, that is going on my Bucket List.
There is so much more at Disney than just the rides.   The more I explore, the more I find.   Have some fun today and be happy.    Lew  

No comments: