Saturday, July 14, 2018

cupcakes

I saw these cupcakes at Walmart.
Just look at the beautiful swirl.
They reminded me of the cupcakes at Disney.   I must admit that the Disney cupcake looks much nicer.  More artistic.   So many petals.   It is suppose to be a rose.
But it also reminds me of a pink Ranunculus flower.   What do you think?   Rose or Ranunculus flower?
It's a toss-up for me.   But since they called it a Rose cupcake I guess that it is a rose.   Disney is excellent on decoration of cupcakes.   The Disney Food Blog has an excellent coverage of the various cupcakes at Disney as well the foods.   Check it out.   A good site.   Enjoy life.   Lew

2 comments:

Lillian said...

The Disney cupcake is definitely more amazing, but WalMart makes good stuff at reasonable prices. I especially like it when they put things on the day old cart marked down.

Lew said...

We always check the day-old cart also. We usually get bread products like rolls, hoagies, and Italian bread. We use to get the pies but they were just too dried out. Publix has good pies and so we get them there. We do more and more of our shopping at Publix and less at Walmart. Bon appetite as they say. Lew