Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Jigsaw Puzzles

There is an online crossword site whose puzzles I like doing.   They have a vast selection.
They have different shapes in pieces.   I am a traditionalist myself.   I like the standard shape for puzzle pieces.   You can see the what the shape of the puzzle piece is going to be in the lower right hand corner of the picture below.   If you like going on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney then you will really like doing this puzzle.
I accidentally selected a puzzle to do and hadn't looked at the shape of the puzzle pieces.  What a complicated shape to the piece.   It was extremely difficult.
Want to add another layer of difficulty?   How about having to rotate the pieces to get them to fit.   To indicate that they put the piece at an angle.
Once again I wasn't paying enough attention the shape of the puzzle pieces and I did a puzzle with standard shape pieces that had to be rotated.   Definitely added another degree of difficulty.
If you haven't done too many jigsaw puzzles start at a low number of pieces like 25 to 50.   It will be much more enjoyable for you.   Each puzzle gives you a large selection of the number of pieces by moving your cursor over "PLAY AS" when you select a puzzle.  
By the way, the pictures above are screen shots of thumbnail, that is why they look so blurry.   Here is a screen shot of the completed pirate ship puzzle.
Have some fun with the jigsaw puzzles.   I do one puzzle each day.   I enjoy them.   Have a great day.   Lew

No comments: