Wednesday, May 12, 2010

attack of the snails


Snails everywhere. They are all over the wall, all the way up to the roof line. Too many to count.

And they are in all sizes. Little ones, big ones, and medium sized ones. I am wondering if they will damage the plants.

I have to admit that up close they are really quite pretty with their different colored bands.

Without the close-up pictures of my camera, I would never have seen their beauty and their complex nature. I am just experiencing quite a world of discovery with my camera. Have a nice day and don't forget the launch of the space shuttle Atlantis on Friday at 2:20 pm. It is the next to the last one. After the launch on Friday there will only be one more launch left and then it will all be gone; the live countdown coverage, the rocket glare, the plume going up through the sky, and the rumble of the engines. I will truly miss it all. The passing of an era. Hopefully Seaside will get some pictures of it. Take care. Lew

No comments: